Concrete Contractor in Rancho Cucamonga
In the Rancho Cucamonga area, Rancho Cucamonga Concrete Pros is a trusted and respected name due to the fact that we are an experienced and skilled concrete contractor that provides high-quality work at affordable and competitive rates. We have professional crews and reliable project managers to ensure you have an excellent experience working with our team.
We pay very close attention to every detail to ensure our concrete work meets all of your construction needs. We take great pride in the smooth finishes that we deliver. Please call on our team if you are in need of any of the following:
- Residential and commercial services
- Concrete cutting
- Concrete patios and curbing
- Concrete buildings and foundations
Allow our professionals to enhance your Rancho Cucamonga property or to pour a concrete foundation for your new project. We have concrete contractors available Monday through Saturday and will work hard to make sure you are completely satisfied with our work. All us to handle all of your concrete needs. Call Rancho Cucamonga Concrete Pros today to get your appointment set up.
Did You Know?
Concrete is a great material to build roads with since concrete has high compressive characteristics and may be poured so that it matches the size, design, and shape of various roads.
Since concrete is quite practical for construction purposes, and that it is made up of Limestone, the most abundant mineral in the world. It is used twice as often as all other materials by the construction industry.
Usually, concrete features a rather basic or neutral appearance. However, if you need or want to enhance the design, various kinds of coatings can be used. Those coating can help solid floors hold up to wear and tear better and feature various colors and artwork.
For residential floors, concrete floors are a great option. However, unfortunately, numerous homeowners are not aware of all of the benefits it has to offer and do not consider it as an option for their flooring.
Concrete floors have been used for a long time in commercial buildings, but until recent years concrete flooring was not used by many homeowners. Its popularity has grown rapidly due to the numerous benefits that concrete has to offer.
If you are considering providing your home’s floor with a unique style, read about the following 7 facts about concrete floors:
- Low Cost – it is very cost-effective and ensures that you have a beautiful and high-quality floor that will look great for many years in the future and requires much less maintenance compares to other flooring materials that are available.
- Low Maintenance – Concrete floors, as previously mentioned, do not require much maintenance compared to other kinds of flooring materials such as carpets, ceramic floors, and wood. A concrete floor that gets a lot of traffic probably will need to have maintenance done every two years!
- Year-Round Comfortable Temperature – Many homeowners think a concrete floor is going to be cold for a house. However, the fact is concrete floors are the same as ceramic, stone, and marble floors when it comes to temperature. The advantage of having a cool temperature concrete floor is it can help you lower your energy bills during the summer.
- Durable – The most durable type of construction material is concrete. It can withstand extreme weather conditions and heavy foot traffic. If you make the decision to install concrete flooring it will give you a floor that lasts for a very long time.
- Concrete Floors Are Not Slippery – One of the common misconceptions regarding concrete floors is they are slippery. However, that is not true. Although concrete floors might seem like they are slippery. However, as long as a professional concrete contractor installs your floor, it should not be slippery since concrete contractors commonly add a non-slip additive as the final finish to your floor.
Anybody who works around heavy, large concrete slabs need to be aware of the fact that their lives are constantly in danger. From the beginning to the end, concrete slabs can potentially cause serious harm to the people around them.
The members of our crew strictly follow safety guidelines and are thoroughly trained. They also have decades of work experience to successfully and efficiently provide first-rate services. Whenever you need dependable and thorough concrete coring work, the right choice is to hire our team.
- Commercial Concrete Services – Essential roles are played by concrete elements around and in commercial facilities. We provide a comprehensive selection of commercial concrete services that are designed to add beauty, function, and value to our valued customers’ commercial properties. Our Rancho Cucamonga Concrete Pros professionals understand the success of your concrete project will depend on the quality of the services that we provide. This is why we work very hard to ensure that there are no details that are overlooked and we meet or exceed our clients’ expectations. Our highest priority is your satisfaction. Therefore, you can expect personalized, attentive service with every step in the process. Don’t settle less than your very best for your next commercial concrete project.
- Masonry Service – We specialize in masonry and stone, combining traditional methods and modern construction technology to provide high-quality masonry work. Masonry is among the oldest type of construction and has been praised for its style and elegance that it provides to various projects, including fireplaces, walkways, and decks. We work very hard to exceed the expectations of our customers. No matter what the scope of the project is, we promise we will approach it with care and precision. We are committed to making your upcoming project as affordable and cost-effective as we can, and give the finest attention to detail at the same time. Whether you want to have masonry work done to increase your home’s resale or to beautify your home, we are here to help you.
- Colored Concrete – This is concrete that takes on other colors, textures, and shapes. It has a chameleon-like capability to blend in with the environment. That means colored concrete floors can resemble stone, wood, brick or another pattern that you choose. Colored concrete patios and colored concrete walkways are not limited to just plain old gray any longer.
- Foundation Inspection – The key to your home’s stability is its foundation. It is designed to support your home structure’s weight. However, over time, houses have a tendency to settle, so it isn’t unusual to spot signs of damage. Inspecting the foundation can help you identify possible problems to spot them early and come with the right solutions so that future disasters can be avoided.
Around and in commercial facilities, concrete components play a critical role. Rancho Cucamonga Concrete Pros is your number one for professional Rancho Cucamonga commercial concrete services.
Patios are a great way to add outdoor living space for your home. Your patio can be created to your specifications. We'll be able to create a custom design that's perfect for your outdoor space.
Concrete stamping is a process in which concrete can be made to look like other types of surfaces, like tile or hardwood. Concrete can easily replicate the look at feel of more concrete options.
Why You Should Choose Us
Insured and Licensed Concrete Services Contractor. Whenever you have workers inside your home, it is essential for them to be insured and licensed. For one thing, your homeowner’s insurance policy is liable for employees unless they carry their own insurance which we do. Second, in order to become licensed, we are required to pass stringent testing to ensure we have expert knowledge in our field. For you, the bottom line is that a licensed contractor performing concrete services for you will give you more peace of mind and a higher quality job.
Or job with Rancho Cucamonga Concrete Pros was driveway and curb replacement. Start to finish each member of their crew was a pleasure to deal with. This contact by phone is it for an estimate the next day who showed us all the options and was able to give us an estimate on the spot. We chose stamped flagstone finish in our driveway came out wonderfully. We’re extremely satisfied with the results and we’ll definitely use them again would recommend you use their services.
From the initial bid to the completion of the job, Rancho Cucamonga Concrete Pros went above and beyond to make sure the work was done with a high level of detail yet finished quickly. My driveway looks great, and we’ll be giving them a call when it’s time to do our patio.
Our old patio was in poor condition and completely broken into 3 separate pieces. Rancho Cucamonga Concrete Pros came out removed the old patio and replaced it with a beautiful new solid patio. They did excellent work and didn’t leave a mess. Great stuff and will use again.
The Rancho Cucamonga Concrete Pros Guarantee
The concrete contracting company Rancho Cucamonga Concrete Pros is a specialist in residential concrete construction. With more than 30 years of experience in the industry, we provided newly placed decorative concrete applications and concrete through stamped concrete and integral colored concrete to add color and design to exterior concrete surfaces including pool decks, walkways, patios, and driveways. What makes us stand apart from other contractors is our customer service and superior work.
Rancho Cucamonga Concrete Pros also offers local removal and demolition services with our in-house dump trucks and Bobcats. We are licensed BBB members and have $2 million in workmans’ comp and liability insurance coverage.