Concrete Pool Deck in Rancho Cucamonga CA
Decorative concrete pool decks have become a major trend for outdoor spaces, and it’s easy to see why. It’s a functional area around your pool that’s perfect for entertaining and relaxing. Although a pool deck functions in the same way that a patio does, it also needs to reflect the sun, be properly oriented, and be slip-resistant.
REPAIR OPTIONS FOR CONCRETE POOL DECKS
- Concrete pool decks can be repaired as long as there aren’t any issues with the structural integrity of the concrete. While your budget will have an impact on your options, there are plenty of ways to replace your existing deck. Staining could be applied, you could enhance the color, or you could even have the area resurfaced.
- If you want excellent results, it’s important to remove damaged concrete before resurfacing is done. You should also make sure cracks are filled in before repairs. You may also need to divert water runoff or have the surface re-leveled if there are issues with the sloping of your pool deck. This will need to be done to prevent problems.
- Resurfacing is an excellent option for decks that are scaling, spalling, or cracking. Microtopping and concrete overlays are both options. It will hide flaws that are present and allow you to customize the look of your pool deck. It may also help your deck to reflect heat or improve slip resistance.
- Even if you were initially happy with the color of your pool deck, some issues can cause the color to deteriorate over time. Sun exposure, pool chemicals, and weathering can all cause pool decks to discolor. This can have a negative impact on the look of your pool deck.
- Thankfully, it’s usually popular to revive the color by adding a new staining or a new coat of acid. If the staining product that’s used is UV-resistant, and if a proper sealant is applied, you can maintain the appearance of your pool deck for a very long time. You’ll be able to maintain your color and keep your deck looking great.
Rancho Cucamonga Concrete Pros would love to help you with concrete projects in Rancho Cucamonga. Just call us at 909-326-2617 for an estimate. We have the experience and dedication needed to handle any project you send our way. We take our job very seriously, and you can trust us to do a great job when we provide concrete services for you.