Concrete Floor Contractor in Rancho Cucamonga CA
Do you have the idea that concrete floors are only useful in garages and exteriors? If so you will be surprised and delighted by the beauty, elegance, and high durability that can be found in a concrete floor for indoor living spaces as well. At Rancho Cucamonga Concrete Pros, we provide a wide range of concrete flooring options in Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
Why Should You Choose Concrete Flooring?
To many people, the thought of a concrete floor conjures images of ugly gray utilitarian looking garage floors or sidewalks. But, the applications of these floors go far beyond that.
- Durability – the greatest advantage of a concrete floor is its extreme durability in all types of work operations. The capacity to support so much pressure makes it suitable to areas using heavy trucks, forklifts, storage facilities and more.
- Easy maintenance – keeping your floors looking their best is no sweat with a formidable concrete flooring option. |It will need to be cleaned regularly like any other floor. But once a year, a resealing and waxing will allow it to shine like diamond.
- Versatility – so long as your concrete floors are kept in excellent conditions, you have the choice to install any type of flooring option directly on top. Although some flooring options, like carpeting, may require a padding installed first to protect the carpets from the hard surface below.
- Environmentally friendliness – did you know that you already have a concrete flooring beneath your current flooring option. This means that placing a new concrete floor will be a matter of removing the old flooring and touching up the concrete underneath.
- Long-lasting – A sealed concrete floor can last a long time. In commercial locations, concrete can survive under high-traffic conditions for many decades.
- Design flexibility – the image most people think of when hear “concrete floors” is a lumpy gray expanse of space. Nevertheless, we have acquired a variety of modern methods of setting and mixing these concrete surfaces so they have plenty of colors and styles to choose from.
In many cases your concrete flooring is able to be colored to your exact specifications before it is even laid. For those concrete floors that are already in place, the top surface can be acid stained, dyed or even painted over with a suitable water-proof latex paint.
The texture of the concrete itself can also be suited to the location where it is installed. Furthermore, an attractive texturing and patterning can be set into the surface before it has cured completely. The final products can then be polished and waxed to perfection.
At Rancho Cucamonga Concrete Pros, we are very proud of our superior concrete services, high professionalism and long list of enthusiastic customers. Our expert team of staff members has the experience and passion for excellence to deliver the same high-quality job no matter what the size or specifics. Call us today at 909-326-2617 for a free quote.